Sunday, September 1, 2013

Welcome!


Hello!
Welcome to my new blog, Gymna-stick it! Get it? Gymnastics, stick it? No? That's okay. 

Anyways, this is my first blog. I'm an avid gymnastics fan. However, I've never taken gymnastics myself, so I have no experience with the sport. I tell it as I see it, and it is not a professional opinion. Feel free to disagree with me in the comments, but please be polite.

Here's a little bit about my favorite people in gymnastics.

Role Model: Shawn Johnson
Favorite 2012 Olympian: Jordyn Wieber
Favorite Gymnast of All Time: Nadia Commaneci
Favorite Current (2013) Gymnast: McKayla Maroney
Favorite Current (2013) Junior Gymnast: Bailie Key/ Laurie Hernandez
Favorite US Gymnast: Shawn Johnson
Favorite Non-US Gymnast: Aliya Mustafina
Favorite Vault Gymnast: McKayla Maroney
Favorite Bars Gymnast: Beth Tweddle
Favorite Beam Gymnast: Shawn Johnson
Favorite Floor Gymnast: Ksenia Afanseyeva

(These change often, but these are my current favorites off the top of my head. I have so many that I love, but these are some of my favorites.)

I hope you continue to follow this blog. I can't promise you weekly postings, but I'll try my best!

Now for my quote of the day:
"You run like a girl,
You jump like a girl,
You swing like a girl
You do perfect somersaults on a 4-foot high, 4-inch wide beam like a girl."

No comments:

Post a Comment